Wednesday, June 26, 2013

She's out of surgery!

Dr H just came out and told us that surgery went well. Her first words to him were, "I'm still alive!"  He said it took a while longer to get her head situated and that she is groggy with some back pain. I forgot to ask if her headache is gone. I sure hope so. It came on Sept 5, 2008 so I would say its time for it to go!  I can't wait to see her but am so relieved to know she's out of OR. God is good to us. Better than we even know. We won't know until later if this has helped her fainting. I so hope it has. Please continue to pray for her and us. All three of our sons are here with Larry and me along with two of our daughters-in-law. Such a comfort to have them along. Scott kept me doing crossword puzzles to keep from crying. Haha. Thanks for your continued support. I'm typing this on my phone b/c we can't get on the hospital's wireless. Will update later.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! What Great News! We will continue to pray for healing and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear the news! We prayed for Haley and all of you this AM. Prayers continue.
    I recall what Spurgeon once told his students:
    "I dare say the greatest earthly blessing that God can give to any of us is health, with the exception of sickness ... "
    I know you have been tried - may you be blessed as well.
    Rod Barbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was reading Psalm 118 today and couldn't read it without thinking of you.

    Mark B.

    ReplyDelete