Saturday, June 29, 2013

Some Pictures

"Bad A" Haley

This morning we came to the hospital and Haley had been transferred to a new room (the unit she was on closes for the weekend). Dr. H was there to remove the lower drain (yay) and to change her dressings. She is still in a good bit of pain, but they are giving her meds. (It's incisional pain, and by now she has quite a few incisions.) I read her the blog from this morning and told her that I took her picture in the recovery room but that I didn't post it because I promised her I wouldn't and because no one should have a picture of themselves in recovery posted on the internet. She wanted to see it, and then she said, "you can post that. I think I look kind of Bad A." So here is the picture of "Bad A Haley":

Even in pain, she has her sense of humor. Of course, she's on pain meds, so let's hope she remembers that she told me to post this. Ha Ha.

Here's a pic of her yesterday while she was flat on her back. Poor thing. This makes me sad knowing how much she was/is suffering, but as she improves every day, it will be good to see how far she has come.



I also thought I would post a picture of the flowers sent to her by our church family. They are really lovely and cheered up her very depressing room. Thank you Cov!

Well, I guess that's enough for now. As computer illiterate as I am, this takes me an eternity to find these photos. My kids would be rolling their eyes, but it is what it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment